Thursday, June 19, 2008

SORRY!!!!

Wow! I suck at this blog thing! haha sorry everyone! I've been soooo crazy busy and when I am home, I'm exhausted. so here is a re-cap of the past few days

Saturday: I went to Hollywood Studios and epcot. The really cool part of the day was the night. I went to the movies (the movie itself was horrible) but we were just walking around Downtown Disney. We went to the house of blues store and virgin records and then walked around pleasure island. it was like a whole new world! I cannot believe I am living here!!!

Sunday- I had my merchtainment class..... it... was the devil.

monday- I had my first day of on the job training! it was really cool! I actually got to go into the pavillion and out on stage. I was given a tour of the pavillion and went to watch the movie... and then it hit me... I am at fricken disney for a year!!! I definitly started crying watching the film. I felt like such a geek!! lol

Tuesday- I had the day off yesterday- so yesterday morning I got up early and went to hollywood studios with Dustin, another guy from Canada merch! We went to do a bunch of the rides first thing. we got on really quickly! and then I headed back home to meet up with lindsay. we tried to do go to epcot but something was hit by lightening and all of the rides were shut down... boooo so I have still yet to do the rides. I've only done soarin and malestrom (which I did today, wednesday) Lindsay and I had a great time catching up (for those who don't know, Linds and I both went to cambrian just at different times... we met on msn before we came out here.) Then we went to a pub and I met a bunch of people who just arrived before me. it was a crazy good night!

Today- was probaly one of the best days I have ever had! Ty msgs me this morning and invites me to go with him to get his licensing crap all done... so we hop in the truck and head out. It really sucks that they got put into patterson. I really miss everyone so I'm definitly always excited when I get a chance to hang out with one of them. So ty and I had a good time catching up. Then Joakim, one of the norweigan guys, got on msn and we decided to go pick up our FIRST pay cheques! we decided to do a few of the rides while we were there... but there were no fast passes available so we just went to the norway pavillion to do the ride there. A girl who was working the attraction came up to Joakim and started talking to him in norweigan...next thing I know, we're in the fastpass line! (completly missing an hour wait!) I asked what she had said and I guess all she asked was if he was norweigan and he shouldn't have to wait in line cuz he's actually from there! So that in itself was soooo flippin cool! well, next thing I know... we're in the boat... ALONE! the boat fits like 15 people and we got on it by ourselves!!! it was definitly a super cool moment!!

So sorry everyone for the delay! I am having an absolute blast here and this was the BEST decision of my LIFE!!! again sorry, but here's a pic from tuesday at the Hollywood studios!


1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad to hear you're still having fun! LOVING the blog...
<3 Jenn