Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ARRIVED!

So, I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was greeted by my first hurricane! lol I made a comment to the security gaurd at the commons clubhouse and he was like, you'll be able to set your watch to it at 4:30 every day this happens. Oh, So I am in the commons and two of my roommates are Japanese and two more are from Germany and we're still waiting for one more! Today was absolutely amazing.. I went shopping at Wal-mart and met up with Cherish, Allie, Ty, and Matt who met this other Canadian From PEI named Caitlin who is pretty much my flippin TWIN she's HILARIOUS! Well, we got back to commons, got showered and dressed and then we went and picked Matt up who lives a few houses down from me and then went to Patterson court to pick up the rest of the gang. about 8 of us went out for dinner in downtown disney... we went to earl of sandwich for dinner. best. dinner. ever! We walked around downtown disney for a bit... it's GORGEOUS there!!! I completely fell in love. I think I'm going to fall in love about a million times while I'm here. It is so beautiful. As I was walking downtown disney, I turned to ty and caitlin and was like... I can't remember a time when I have been this TRUELY happy... I'm just in awe of everything around me. This was the best decision of my life!

Ciao!! xxx

Quote of the day:

"And the 75 is not a typo!" -Ty

No comments: