Saturday, August 2, 2008

Boring

Hey,
So the past few weeks have been pretty uneventful. I have just been spending lots of time with my friends and enjoying the life I get to live down here! One of my friends from the UK went to visit her bro in toronto for a week and brought me back timbits which I got on monday! I'm definitly missing timmies.. I'd give my left arm for an ice cap about now! lol

I had Monday/Tuesday off this week so on monday I went shopping with Jenn to find her an outfit for girls on monday night where we met up with Katie, the girls president. I came home and texted jo so we took off to wally world together. while I was waiting for the bus, katie showed up and the three of us went to walmart together. When we got back from wal-mart, we decided to take off to dinner and went to planet hollywood. Delish meal and amazing atmosphere. Definitly need to go back there! I skipped girls on monday night and just ended up watching a DVD with one of my merchies and then called in an early night.

Tuesday was amazing. I got up early and went to lisa and em's place. Lisa, Hayley, Derek and I all had the day off so we went thru my guide book and decided to do this pontoon boat tour thing. So we took off to Winter Park and we all completly fell in love. This was the cutest little town ever. When we got there, we had 45 mins to wait for the boat tour so we went up a few blocks to this little french cafe. delish! The boat tour was really cool. the guide pointed out a lot of really cool things as well as Rollins College which is home to an art gallery that owns over 5,000 pieces. So after the boat tour, we went up to the college and checked out the art gallery. After Winter Park, we decided to check out the prime outlets and got some GREAT shopping in. got some things I needed (and some I didn't!)

Thats really been the only excitement I've had in the past few weeks, so please understand why I haven't been updating! lol I know its a boring post but I'll try and be more exciting soon!
xx

No comments: